Tolerant, Intolerant or Both: A Balanced and Biblical Approach

Mark 9:38-40: And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. For he that is not against us is on our part.


  1. Ok so you guys deleted your comments on your fb page then because too many were being sent you deleted the page. Wow for people that stand by your belief to abuse children you sure as hell don't like people calling you out for it do you. I guess pretty soon all of you online accounts will be deleted because now that I have your blog I'll be leaving comments here :).

  2. Real mature. Own up to what you said, you evil prick.

    This isn't going anywhere. I hope you never work in religion again.